Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Kids Say the Darnedest Things

These children make me laugh all the time!

For instance...

We pulled up to the park and Gabe shouts "Lauren you MUST take a picture of that hot rod-- that's the exact car I want when I get my license."


I'm keeping this picture forever-- or at least until I deliver this car to him for his 16th birthday :)

I was telling Max how much I loved him and he replies, "No Mom, I need to rest."

Max starts phrases with "I need that, I need that ________" fill in the blank for whatever object my strong willed child wants at that moment--sometimes it's my food or my water or my yatch (aka watch), my my favorite was the other when he insisted that he needed two cups before leaving the house:


On Monday evening, on our way to the gym, Max coaxed his father into giving him a donut because he "needed it to play with the kids" and then we turned around right as we were pulling in the parking lot to find this:


Yesterday morning, max hollered up the stairs "I miss you mom, come down here" and then as soon as I walked down he said "You can fix my breakfast now".

Really?

And lastly, Jack has a LOT to say as well, so I recorded it for you-- this is the cutest thing I ever did see!




I pray I never get too busy to listen to what these boys have to say :)


No comments:

Post a Comment