Thursday, October 27, 2011

2 Men in a House

So I live with 2 grown men. Which truly has it's perks. For instance, there is always someone to help me carry heavy things, unload my car after the grocery store, or take the small children to and fro. There is also always someone who is willing to distract small children so that I can do things such a cook dinner. And I'm never scared- because who is scared with two grown men in the house?

But there is a downside as well. And I'm willing to bet it's a man thing-- not just a Chad and my brother, Eli thing. And no, I'm not talking about the need to wander around the house in their underwear, although that does happen.

I'm talking about initiative-- you know seeing what needs to be done and doing it. For some reason they don't have that.

See this?



They have been there since Sunday night. They go up there.


But I canNOT reach up there. So I put them right hear thinking that one of the two men would surely see the problem and take care of it.


But nope.

They eventually were moved.

By me.... to here:



Because we ran out and needed a replacement. And I am able to reach that.

I am not complaining. This is merely an observation that solidifies the Mars and Venus thing. And the fact that men really do need a honey-do-list. But I'll take this over a house full of women any ole day! Let me assure you that being the only female has it's perks!

No comments:

Post a Comment