Monday, October 17, 2011

3 Little Pumpkins...

It's that lovely time of year again-- beautiful leaves, crisp mornings, and the inevitable pumpkin patch visit that results in many adorable pictures of my favorite little people. It was our second trip with the Spiva family and yet we managed to get no pictures of the boys together or looking in the same direction. (Maybe just maybe that's because one of the is 2 years old and one of them is 3 years old....) And Jill has a new pumpkin in her tummy, and I canNOT wait for his arrival, but I didn't get any pictures of him either. Actually, I don't think I have even one trace of an adult actually being there at all, but I can assure that the boys did not travel alone.

So without further ado, check out my cutest little pumpkins:










And here are some of the boys and Hudson (or not.)




Happy Fall Y'all!
Wait, too cheesy?

Ok fine, then let's just end with a picture of our pumpkin picked special for the Bowman family by Gabe and my punkin Jack :)  Look at that resemblance- it's uncanny!


And that baby J is the most precious thing I ever did see. Enjoy him!

No comments:

Post a Comment