Sunday, October 2, 2011

Jack's 4 month Stats


On Jack's 4 month day, we hadn't visited the doc yet, so I didn't have his scoop-- but the doctor basically told me that he's perfect- which I could've told you all along :)

Despite his big head, his precious chunk, and his chinS, Jack is actually in the 50th percentile for everything-- even height, which he was on the small side last check up.

Jack weighs 14lb 10oz
His head is 16.8 inches
His length is 24.8 inches

And he now fills out 6 month clothes like they were made just for him.

Don't you just want to eat him right up??

And on the way to the doctor, Jack was sitting in his seat cooing which makes Max giggle. He cooed and cooed and finally, Max looked at him and said, "You make me happy baby Jack!"  All I could say was "me too" because my throat threatened to close up forever and my vision got blurry. That Jack Attack is bringing joy to our whole family, what a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment