1) You celebrate a poop explosion because your baby has been constipated for 10 days post surgery
2) You look forward to the 3 days of the week that you shower at 6am for work, because it's quiet then
3) You make the same sounds and funny faces over and over again, until your checks are sore, just for a smile
4) You find yourself daydreaming about what it would be like to sleep as late as you want... and through the night...
5) You consider ketchup a major food group- and a vegetable at that!
6) You get peed on or spit on and you don't change clothes and you find yourself saying things like "pee is sanitary" or "it's just a little bit"
7) You plan your day in 3 hour increments for feeding reasons
8) You can carry a toddler, a baby in a car seat, a diaper bag, a pool bag, and your drink- all at once
9) You buy a new wallet to match your diaper bag so that you don't have to carry a purse too- and it somehow makes you still feel 'stylish'
10) You consider paying bills and the weekly finance discussion with your husband a date
11) You realize that not only do you drive a minivan although you said you never would, but you also recommend that your mom friends get one asap because they're "so easy and roomy"
12) You only post on fb and twitter when your kids do something cute or funny
13) You have Mickey Mouse Clubhouse downloaded on your iphone
14) You can change dirty diapers in the dark
15) You point out motorcycles, big trucks, airplanes and ambulances as your drive
16) You say "what color is it? " and "how many are there?" more than 20 times a day
17) You don't want to call people between 1-4pm because you think everyone naps and has quiet time then
18) You point out how fast, kind, strong, brave, and sweet people are
19) You think 'rockstar parking' is the spot closest to the cart return, not closest to the store
20) You say 'I love you' 847,565,239 times a day and mean it each and every time more than you did the time before