Saturday, August 27, 2011

Say What?! Manners

Yesterday during potty training day, my boy was full of manners:

I walked into his room first thing and snatched him out of his big boy bed and gave him a huge hug.  He responded to the hug by saying "I love you" and squeezing me-- what a what to start the day!

Then later, when helping me with baby Jack, I said, "Thanks Max for your help" and he responded "welcome!"

Anytime I would hand him something or get his milk for him he would give me a resounding "Thanks!"

While we were enjoying some Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on the couch I sneezed and Max looked at me and said "bless you Mom!"

While helping him build a tower (with his pizza no less) I gave him a suggestion and he said "that's a great idea!"

BUT when I asked him to say please, he responded "I can't do it, I can't do it Mom".

Eh hem.... stubborn... eh hem.

No comments:

Post a Comment