Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Say What?! Livin the Dream

Last night, we went out for dinner because I didn't want to cook- thank you Chad! And by the time we got home, it was time to get everyone bathed and headed towards bed. Chad took care of Jack and then made his way to the couch to snuggle him and watch the Braves games. I bathed Max, chased his naked hiney around, got his teeth brushed, read his two books and plopped him in his bed. Then I headed downstairs and began to pick up toys when I looked over a Chad who had this big grin on his face. I looked to the tv and it was a really lame commercial so I asked his why he was laughing at it. He told me that he wasn't. So naturally I asked why he had that grin then. He motioned towards Jack who was asleep in his arms and he said, "I'm just livin the dream".

And he meant it! My heart smiled. We are so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment