Wednesday, October 27, 2010

GOAL!

Gabe is in the midst of his 3rd soccer season.  And  this has definitely been his best year yet!  He has scored a couple goals and he's gaining some confidence, and he's less afraid and more aggressive, too.  This Saturday was a great game-- and Gabe got another goal and was so excited about it-- but let me tell you about it in his words :

According to Gabe "Well, the first thing that happened was the kid was throwing in and the kid tried to trick me.  And he threw it in and I happened to be close to that guy who he threw it to.  It came straight to me. So I dribbled it down and I dribble it to the side a little bit-- the side of the field and I had a shot of either side of the goalie.  Then I kick in the right and score."

AND then, he turned to his teammate, jumped up in the air, and CHEST bumped him.  Seriously!  He CHEST BUMPED!  It was classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment