Friday, September 7, 2012

Fall Changes... Double the Boys!

Even though it's not really fall, as the temperature would prove, we're still considering it fall because naturally, summer is over when the kiddies go back to school. We're about 3 weeks in and the biggest change for us is the Spiva boys! For half of Tuesday and all of Wednesday, they hang out with us while their parents are at work.


And so far, it's been amazing! We pick up Hudson from preschool about half way through the day and Max loves that although he has made it clear that he doesn't want to go to school :) And after some playing and lunch, all the boys lay down and sleep at the exact same time! That's right-- I have a house full of a 4 yr old, a 3 yr old, a 1 yr old, and an 8 mos old, and yet I still get about 2 hours of silence before baby Grant wakes up and I get to snuggle him on the couch and give him a bottle. He really helps with my baby fever although he is getting too big too fast!


The boys all play so well together-- all 4 of them. Both of the big boys are protective over their little brothers and come to the rescue anytime they fuss. So then naturally, they've started being protective of the other's brother too. I love it!


My mom came by one day when they were all here and she said it was loud and full of boy craziness, but I've yet to notice! It's a houseful and a handful but it's oh so fun and full of lots of laughs! And did I mention how cute they all are??


No comments:

Post a Comment