Saturday, February 18, 2012

A Baby Shower.... that included PINK!!

It's rare in these parts for me to partake in something that includes pink-- Bowman town is Boyland for sure, and most of my girlfriends even have boys-- my friend Jill and my friend Lisa, both just added their own second boy to the mix, so when one of my people does actually ends up with a girl, I get all giddy :) So, after Danielle's baby reveal in December, I began planning her pink shower in my mind and finally, this past Saturday, it happened! There were two other wonderful co-hosts AND another friend, Kelly and her baby were honored there too!

(Kelly has two boys at home and will be bringing home a baby girl in a couple weeks... that means there's still a chance for me :))

It was great-- two wonderful, beautiful mama's, two baby girls that we are all so excited about, and three hostesses that all really enjoy a good reason for yummy food, flowers, and presents. Check it out...

The brunch food....

The grits bar...

A cute poem with the thank you for coming gift...

The diaper cakes, their name plaques, and their 1 year old onesies, complete with their names! (Heather, one of the hostesses, and her hubs did all the onesies-- ahhhhmazing!)

The scrapbooks, with pages for the shower guests to sign made by Christine, the other hostess...

The gift table which was majorly over-flowing onto the floor once all the guests arrived-- I'm telling you, there are SO many people excited about these two little girls!

The drink table-- everyone kept complementing us on the punch... it was lemonade dyed pink, ha!

The month-by-month onesies for pictures as the girls grow-- each Mama got one :)

Me with the other two hostesses-- this was such a horrible picture of me, that my vanity almost got the best of me, but I wanted to show you how I accidentally left my hair clipped on my belt for most of the shower and people thought I was making a "statement"-- when hair clips become your accessories you need a makeover, ahem, note to self, ahem.

The pretty mama's and their girls!

Me and Danielle....

Me and Kelly....

Meanwhile, Chad took Max and Jack to Evie's first birthday party. I was super sad to miss it, but Chad got both boys all dressed and handsome and they had a great time celebrating that little nugget. By the time I got home, all three of them (even Chad) were sound asleep for the afternoon. All in all, it was a Saturday well spent!



No comments:

Post a Comment