Thursday, December 30, 2010

Missing

I think there's a dark hole in my house... or a boogie man who lives under the bed and takes small treasures so that he can sell them for money... or a mouse family who has to steal stuff from us to decorate their abode... or a little 16 month old who never stops and puts things in secret hiding places that his mother has yet to discover....

But regardless, we have a long list of missing items, and the list is growing at a rapid rate.  And this is a problem for me because I'm a clean person, and organization freak, and the extreme opposite of a pack rat-- I do NOT keep anything that isn't still warm from body heat (proving that people actually use it), and I am Goodwill's favorite person, because I stop by every 2 weeks with more stuff from our house that was standing in the way of me and clutter-free.

The moral of the story- I know where everything is, stuff does not get lost, and I can put my hands on anything we own in .34 seconds.

Or I could, until the mysterious disappearances began!

[caption id="attachment_1226" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Missing the letter "p" from the alphabet magnet collection"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1229" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="Missing the red ball from the Bright Star giraffe ball thingie"][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1228" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Missing the circle magnet from the magna doodle"][/caption]



[caption id="attachment_1227" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Missing a corner edge piece from the floor mat puzzle"][/caption]

If you have seen any of these items, please contact me immediately.  You will be rewarded.

2 comments:

  1. Girl, my next post was about the same thing! Where the crap are they hiding this stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hysterical!!! I just KNOW a monster ate a pair of Maddy's brand-new, still-in-the-box tennis shoes! Can't find them anywhere!

    ReplyDelete