Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Apology

I just wanted to apologize for my forthcoming bragging but for some reason, God gave us the cutest baby in the universe.  Believe me, there is nothing we did to deserve it-- he wasn't a special order or anything-- he just came exactly like this!



Now did the Creator of the Universe know what he was doing when he made this little masterpiece or what??



For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. Psalm 139: 13



I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalm 139: 14



And in case that wasn't enough-- just watch him as he walks and shakes his shiney hiney.... seriously, cutest baby, ever!


From the front....







From the back...






No comments:

Post a Comment